If you are serious about your Concealed Carry Training and Education and you are looking for a quality curriculum, training, textbooks and teaching methods with a take home instructor on DVD, you've come to the right place. This class covers all of the training and education required for you to apply for your Illinois, Florida, Arizona and Utah concealed carry permits.
At Illinois Concealed Carry Training, LLC, each 16 hour student will take home their own 245 page full color illustrated copy of "Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals" textbook, as well as a copy of "Concealed Carry Class Review" a take home instructor on DVD. We also provide the the use of our firearm if needed, eye and ear protection and targets. You will also have access to the best Self-Defense Insurance available, along with a Lifetime of Tuition Free advanced firearm training. We also include our "Money Back Guarantee". If you fail to qualify on the live range we will refund your full tuition.
When shopping for a firearm instructor or concealed carry training company take your time, compare and choose wisely. All concealed carry training programs are not created equal. This may be the single most important decision you will ever make for yourself and your loved ones. At Illinois Concealed Carry Training, LLC we will give you current actionable information from both a police and civilian perspective to keep you and your family physically, legally, financially and morally safe, in the event you have to use your weapon in self-defense or defense of another.
We provide a personalized low stress weapon training program in a clean comfortable classroom that is not overcrowded and with a safe "live range" environment. Our Instructors are the best in the business and are all licensed law enforcement professionals who train our students to give them the skills and knowledge to handle firearms safely, confidently and responsibly. We are also a proud affiliate of the USCCA and of US Gun Class .
At our training facility, we believe that carrying a firearm is an awesome responsibility and our goal is to ensure that everyone who chooses to do so is responsible, properly trained and insured. We proudly teach the following to our students:
- Conflict Avoidance
- Home Defense Planning
- Use of Deadly Force
- Illinois Carry Law
- Responsible Firearm Use
- Situational Awareness
- Understanding The Fight or Flight Response
- Violent Encounters and the Aftermath
Sign Up for One of Our Training Classes - 16 Hr. Class $99.00 - 3 Hr. Renewal $49.00
We keep our class size to a maximum of 20 students or less to ensure everyone receives a personalized learning experience. Our classes and instructional courses include:
- 16-Hour, 2-day x 8 Hour Concealed Carry License Classes - Saturday’s and Sunday’s - 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- 3-Hour CCL Renewal Classes - Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Thursday’s - Daytime and Evening Classes
- 4 Hour Basic Pistol Course - Get Acquainted with Firearms - First Friday of Each Month from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1 Hour Operation Lifesaver Railroad Safety Course - Second Friday of Each Month - 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- 4 Hour Countering the Mass Shooter Safety Course - Third Friday of Each Month -6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 4 Hour Emergency First Aid/CPR/AED - Red Cross Certification Optional - Fourth Friday of Each Month 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Private 16 Hour or 3 Hour Concealed Carry License Classes of 10 or More - CCL & IROCC Practice Courses - Call For Details 708-926-2524
- 2-Day USCCA Certified Firearm Instructor Academy Held Twice a Year on a Saturday and Sunday -10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.. We Train the Trainers
We will also provide you with information on Self-Defense Insurance Plans to keep you and your family legally and financially safe.
Those interested in signing up for one of our classes are encouraged to R.S.V.P by calling (708) 926-2524. You may purchase your tickets here
Walk-ins are welcome provided there is available seating.
Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals
We teach safe responsible firearm use, home defense planning, conflict avoidance, situational awareness and how to remain physically, morally and financially safe in the event you have to use your firearm in self-defense or the defense of another.
Included in Our 16 Hour Course: is our "Money Back Guarantee," Illinois, Florida, Arizona & Utah, (38 State Reciprocity) the Use of Our Firearm, Eye and Ear Protection, Targets, a 245 Page Color Illustrated Copy of "Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals" textbook, ($35.00 Value) a Copy of "Concealed Carry Class Review" DVD, (30.00 Value) USCCA Membership & Self-Defense Insurance Application, as well as Lifetime Access to Tuition Free Advanced Firearm Training. (Priceless)
No F.O.I.D. Card or Firearm is Needed to Take the Class. Range Fee, Ammunition and Fingerprinting are Not Included.